The Miller Curber Curb Loader is designed to transfer asphalt from an asphalt truck to a Miller Curber curb machine when installing an asphalt curb, thus eliminating wheelbarrows.
|Capacity:||½ yard of asphalt|
Miller Curber Advantages:
- Curb Loader cuts cost and improves efficiency
- Fits most modern skid-steers
- Hydraulic direct drive
- Skid-steer must be equipped with a universal quick-attach hitch and auxiliary hydraulics
- Minimum hydraulic requirement 12GPM
- Skid-steer quickly attaches on both sides, allows for right and left hand discharge
- Accurate and controlled discharge – 1/2 yard in 50 seconds
- Options: 3/4 yard hopper extension increases the capacity of the curb loader from 1/2 yard to a 3/4 yard
The curb loader cannot be used to transport concrete due to the slump.