Two different machine models are available to meet small curb requirements, from decorative landscape borders to small tack-down commercial applications. Either the MC250 extrusion machine, or the MC350 reciprocating plunger machine, will produce high-quality, free-standing concrete curb.
Both machines feature:
- Console-mounted emergency stop
- Hour-service meter
- Level indicator
- Lifting bail
- Multi-position steering handle
- Superior speed, curb-density, and strength due to extrusion process.
- Ideally suits both decorative borders and small commercial applications
- Continuous speeds to 10 fpm
- Reversible curb forms for left or right curb placement
- Simple disassembly for cleanup
- Reduced maintenance costs due to reciprocating plunger design